Thursday, July 14, 2011

whats in my mind

i'm juz wondering why he never post me something in my fb or at least update his blog. as far as i can remember he never replied any of my messages that i sent to his fb, not like never, he did replied one or two times.
i love him for who he are but it's a lie if say that i don't want him to be like other bf out there. i know that he different from other and i love him for that. it just sometime i want to show to my friends that i do have a wonderful bf, whose better than theirs.
it really annoying no its not annoying exactly, im just being jelous when i read comment between my girls and their bf in fb. they are not ashamed to admit their relationship or using syg, dear, baby, honey to their partner.
if my bf read this for sure he going to say, "it's that really necessary to show our love to others. it just enough if both of us felt that love. no need to show of what we had".. (am i right abg?) i know it's better if we keep it just to ourselves but sometimes it nice if i can at least feel what others do.
i'm not asking for mr.perfect, i just want u.

No comments:

Post a Comment